Monday, October 12, 2009

Thanksgiving for the past year


more tips can be found at
http://www.wearethatfamily.com/
Part 1 of post: Explanation (not timed). I read once if you write down 100 things in one minute it shows what you are dreaming about (ie what your goals should be. I'm going to do a variation of it & take one minute & write everything that come to mind when thinking about what has made me THANKFUL for my son in the past year.
Please ignore how random it is & all typos that come into play. Part 2 will be the One Minute timed typing
(now going to tweet that I'm writing a ONE MINUTE BLOG POST.

Part 2 GO!

love, fun, stanley cup, Christmas, Star Wars, Bingemans, Wii, video games, card games, splash parks, cottage, car trip, Leaf games, hockey, laughter, giggles, too funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment