Thursday, January 21, 2010

Thank-You for our newest source of fun! & our 1st Flip Video

As you may know Tweens love anything that sounds gadgety. I don't know how many times I've been asked to purchase a SHAM WOW or MIGHTY PUTTY (infact one time I had a pimple & was told I NEED TO BUY THE MASK=PROACTIVE). They advertise all these products on Teletoon Retro (which is something I should add to my post from a few days ago about what to watch with a tween).



Back to gadgets. We do have some gadgets, but not many Hi-Tech ones.

That all changed!

On twitter we won a Flip Ultra HD!

Courtesy of @ParentClub (follow her, she rocks)

So here's our thank-you card/video

1 comment:

  1. You'll love the Flip. It's so easy. I haven't learned how to add those text balloons though, you'll have to show me.

    ReplyDelete