Sunday, October 10, 2010

Thanksgiving on 10/10/10

Today being the only time I'll be seeing 10/10/10
I asked people what they are doing at 10:10
I was told many are people are getting married, some people are just starting brunch & many are getting ready for Thanksgiving.

In Canada the holiday is tomorrow, but the majority of my Kitchener-Waterloo friends are having their big turkey dinner today, so they can enjoy the Oktoberfest Thanksgiving Day Parade & family day at a lot of the festhalls.

As for myself today at 10/10/10 at 10:10 I was hanging out with the person I am most thankful for, playing the sport he is most thankful for (incase you're new to my blog it's hockey). He is the subject of this blog. I'm very happy about our 10/10/10 at 10:10 moment this Thanksgiving.  I'd love to hear about yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment